Monday, October 24, 2011

Disappointment on the media Serbian Vidic

Manchester United captain Nemanja Vidic has officially announced his retirement from the national team of Serbia.

Vidic has been playing as much as 56 times for Serbia, and scored two goals. In its release, Vidic reveals, he was disappointed with the criticism from the media and public about his attitude in the national team.

"I want to convey to the public and fans, after consideration, with a heavy heart I decided to bid farewell to the Serbian national team," said Vidic told Serbian football federation.

"My main reason for issuing this decision that a long time, particularly relating to recent times, public and media criticized my attitude in the national team, even when I play with injuries. Sometimes I ignore the requests of people from the club. "

"I am indebted to the fans, and the coaches and teammates where I played for ten years."

"I feel now the right time for me to resign, and give young players a chance to perform. I always feel proud to look to strengthen Serbia, and wish them success in the future. "

Vidic's decision comes after Serbia failed to qualify for Euro 2012 following the defeat of Slovenia. Apart from Vidic, other players who withdraw from Serbian Dejan Stankovic is.

No comments:

Post a Comment