Thursday, August 25, 2011

Nasri wants to be successful Joint Manchester City


Samir Nasri is now officially belongs to Manchester City. The reason the move did not escape from the boredom itself with the situation at Arsenal who continued to vacuum the title every season ends.

For him, strengthen Arsenal for three years and bear the high expectations of the fans without being able to win a single trophy, made ​​him eager to leave and even asked the management to the City immediately remove it when the club rivals United was undergoing pre-season game.
 


"I am here to play football and enjoy it and win the title," said Nasri in Manchester City's official website.

"This is a big relief because lengthy negotiations going on between the two clubs. I am a bit frustrated because I told the manager (Arsene Wenger) that I wanted to go and live pre-season games with Manchester City so I can get to know my colleagues."

"But now I finally became a player City and that's what I want from the beginning, so I'm very pleased.

"I spoke with Patrick Vieira about my move because it is very important to get advice from players who played for the club and the club knows this very well," added Nasri.

"Said Vieira, the City is the place. This is the club's future, they want to win everything. They have a big target."

No comments:

Post a Comment