Thursday, September 1, 2011

Loan Zarate Lazio to Inter Milan


Loan Zarate Lazio to Inter Milan


Lazio striker Mauro Zarate, Diego Forlan to follow Giuseppe Meazza. Zarate on loan to Inter Milan on loan and an option to mempermanenkan his contract with Inter.

A statement from Inter Milan sides read, "Mauro Zarate has become Inter Milan player. The striker joined on loan from Lazio. He has signed a contract with Inter until June 30, 2015."

Inter Milan have to spend up to 15 million euros if you want to keep Zarate next season.

Lazio bought the Argentine national player with a tag of 20 million euros in 2008 from Al-Sadd.

"I am very happy to come here. I will soon undergo training and do my best here," said Zarate on Inter's official website.

"Inter is my main choice. I fought for my move and now I have to prove that I deserve. Inter are a great team. So many Argentine players here and it's impressive, I will immediately talk to them."

No comments:

Post a Comment